The terms and conditions set out below apply to your use of this web site and related websites, including the use of the information services offered on the Site.
In accessing and using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Conditions so please carefully read this section before proceeding. If you do not accept these Conditions, you must refrain from using the Site. These Conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of the Site.
The Site makes available information relating to services & products offered by Keona Organic Products LLP, a corporation constituted under the laws of India, and its subsidiaries, controlled entities, affiliates and related parties (“Keona”).
You may only use this Site to make legitimate inquiries or purchases and shall not use this Site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchases. In addition, You agree not to create a hypertext link from any web site controlled by You or otherwise, to this Site without the express written permission of Keona. You agree not to pretend to be any other person or a representative of any entity, whether actual or fictitious.
The Site contains trade and service marks (including the word “atmantan”, “atmantan naturals”) and other valuable trade or service marks owned by/or licensed to Keona to distinguish its services and products. These trade and service marks and related intellectual property are protected from copying and simulation under national and international laws and may not be reproduced or copied without the express prior written consent of Keona.
Without limitation, you must not use any of the said trade or service marks:
- In or as the whole or part of your own trademarks;
- In connection with activities, products or services which are not undertaken or provided by KEONA;
- In a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- In a manner that disparages KEONA or its information, products or services (including this Site).
The information, text, graphics, images, sounds, links and all other information and software published or otherwise contained in the Site (“Information”) are either owned exclusively by KEONA or licensed by KEONA and except as specifically provided in these Conditions may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means whether electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written approval of KEONA. Without limitation you may not, without such approval from KEONA, create derivative works from any part of the Site or commercialise any Information, products or services obtained from any part of the Site. Information procured from a third party may be the subject of copyright owned by that third party.
The Site is for your personal non-commercial use and the Information may be downloaded or printed by you solely for that purpose.
This right to use the Information is a license only, not a transfer of title, and is subject to the following restrictions:
- The Information may not be used for any commercial purpose or public display, performance, sale or rental;
- No copyright or other proprietary notices may be removed:
- The Information may not be transferred to another person;
- Software may not be interfered with in any manner;
- Every person downloading, reproducing or otherwise using the Information must prevent any unauthorized copying of the Information;
- You will only use the Information for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Conditions.
You accept that all Information provided on the Site or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site is general information and is not in the nature of advice.
You also accept that all of the Information is provided on an “as is” basis and to the extent permitted by law, is provided without any warranty, representation or condition of any kind whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise. You assume all responsibility and risk for your use of or reliance upon the Information and the Site or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site.
Whilst KEONA seeks to ensue that the Information is reliable and accurate, errors and omissions may occur and therefore, to the extent permitted by law, KEONA does not make or give any representation or warranty (express or implied) of any kind as to any matter relating to the Site and any Linked Web Site, including without limitation, as to merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property rights or fitness for purpose.
In particular KEONA does not warrant that:
- The Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site is reliable, accurate or complete including, without limitation, information relating to prices and availability; OR
- Your access to Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site will be uninterrupted, timely or secure.
KEONA is not liable for any loss (direct or indirect) resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on the Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site. You should make your own inquiries and seek independent professional advice before acting or relying on any such information or material.
KEONA may from time to time update, modify or add to the Information, including these Conditions and absolutely reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective users of the Site. Unless otherwise specified to the contrary all new Information shall be subject to these Conditions.
KEONA does not guarantee that the Site will operate continuously or without interruption or be error free. In addition, KEONA may also suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time without being liable for any direct or indirect loss as a result of such action.
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER & EXCLUSION
In no event shall KEONA be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage, however arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise, which you may suffer in connection with or arising out of:
- Your use of the Site or any Linked Web Site; or
- Your use of or reliance on Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site;
- Including without limitation, loss or damage by way of loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, business interruption or loss of information.
These Conditions do not purport to exclude liability arising by any applicable law if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded, however, to the extent permitted by law, all warranties, terms or conditions which would otherwise be implied into these Conditions are hereby excluded.
Where applicable law implies any warranty, term or condition, and that law prohibits exclusion or modification of the application of or the liability of KEONA under, any such warranty, term or condition, then the liability of KEONA shall include liability for that warranty, term or condition but such liability will be limited for a breach of that warranty, term or condition to one or more of the following:
- If the breach relates to services, the supply of the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
- If the breach relates to products and the products can be repaired, repair of such products or payment of the costs of having the products repaired, but otherwise, replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products or payment of the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent products.
You must ensure that your access to and your use of the Site is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
You must take your own precautions that the process which you employ for accessing the Site does not expose you to the risk of virus, malicious computer code, computer program routine or process or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. Without limitation, you are responsible for ensuring that your own computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Site and is compatible with the Site. For the removal of doubt, KEONA does not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of the Site or any Linked Web Site.
KEONA does not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from the Site or any Linked Web Site will be free from any virus, infection or other condition which has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for taking sufficient precautions and checks to satisfy your own particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output.
You must ensure that any information which you provide to KEONA is accurate and complete and does not contain any virus, malicious computer code, computer program routine or process or other form of interference which may damage the computer system of KEONA or the Information or which may detrimentally interfere with or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any KEONA system, data or information.
The Site may contain links to other web sites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
You acknowledge and agree that KEONA does not have any control over the content or availability of Linked Web Sites and accepts no responsibility for the content, privacy practices or any other aspect of Linked Web Sites.
Links with Linked Web Sites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by KEONA of the owners or operators of those Linked Web Sites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those Linked Web Sites, unless and then only to the extent expressly stipulated to the contrary.
TELE CONSULTATION SERVICES
The Users expressly understand, acknowledge and agree to avail the Tele-consultation services (the “Tele-consultation”) from Keona Organics Products LLP team on the following terms and conditions set forth herein below:
- User is above the age of 18 years and legally competent to enter into this agreement with us to avail our Tele-consultation services;
- The use of Tele-consultation is not in violation of any applicable law or third party contracts executed by the User
- In case any prescription is being provided to User by the Practitioner/Healer, the same is being provided on the basis of the online consultation, however it may vary when examined in person, hence, in no event shall the prescription provided by Practitioners be relied upon as a final and conclusive solution.
- The Users agree to use the advice from Practitioner/Healer on the Website pursuant to:
- an ongoing treatment with their medical practitioner/Healer;
- a condition which does not require emergency treatment, physical examination or medical attention;
- medical history available as records with them for reference;
- a record of physical examination and report thereof with them, generated through their local medical practitioner/Healer;
- consultation with their medical Practitioner/Healer before abandoning or modifying their ongoing treatment.
- The User agrees that by using Tele-consultation, the Practitioners on Tele-consultation will not be conducting physical examination of the Users, hence, they may not have or be able to derive important information that is usually obtained through a physical examination. User acknowledges and agrees that the User is aware of this limitation and agrees to assume the complete risk of this limitation.
- The User understands that Tele-consultation shall not form a substitute for treatment that otherwise needs physical examination/immediate consultation. Further, the User understands that the advice provided by the Practitioner/Healer is based on general medical conditions and practices prevalent in India, to the best of his knowledge and ability, and not for conditions which are territory specific for regions other than India, irrespective of where the User is procuring medical services or engaging in communication with the Practitioner.
- Users shall not persuade Practitioners/Healer to prescribe drugs (including higher dose strength) that do not conform to the Tele-consultation prescription policy. The restricted drugs are as follows:
- Medication for Medical Termination Pregnancy (MTP)
- Drugs under the following pharmaceutical classifications such as; sedatives, hypnotics, opioids, schedule X drugs, or fourth generation antibiotics.
- If restricted drugs are indicated for treatment or management of a disease or condition by a Practitioner/Healer, the User shall physically visit the Practitioner/Healer of their choice to confirm the requirements/necessity for prescribing such restricted drugs.
- User understands and agrees to provide complete and accurate information that would aid the Practitioner/Healer in arriving at a diagnosis including but not limited to their clinical history, and will not use the Tele-consultation platform for any acts that are considered to be illegal in nature.
- If Practitioner/Healer responds to the User’s query, the system could trigger communications to the User, in the form of notification/text/email/others. The User further understands that Keona Organics Products LLP may send such communications like text messages/email/calls before and/or after Practitioner/Healer’s consultation (physical or online) to User’s mobile number, based on the Practitioner/Healer’s settings (through the Website). However, and notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, Keona Organics Products LLPdoes not take responsibility for timeliness of such communications.
- User hereby consents to the recording of all communications (including audio, video and written communications) with our Practitioners
- User hereby consents to the recording, saving and storing of all information pertaining to you provided to us or obtained during the course of providing the service, including without limitation, personal contact information, medical history, laboratory reports, communications with our Practitioner, and other patient records.
- Any conversations and information that the Users have had with the Practitioner/Healer will be subject to doctor patient confidentiality and treated as such as per the applicable laws
- The User hereby agrees to and grants consent to the Keona Organics Products LLP medical team with the right to audit his/her consultations on the Tele-consultation platform for the purpose of improving treatment quality and other related processes.
- User shall refrain from raising any personal queries or advice on the Tele-consultation platform which are not related to a specific Health condition or supplements.
- Users shall not use abusive language on the Tele-consultation platform. In the event of an abuse from the User is reported by a Practitioner, Keona Organics Products LLP reserves the right to block such Users from the Tele-consultation platform and Keona Organics Products LLP is not responsible for honouring any refund request towards his/her consultation on the Tele-consultation platform.
- Users may share images or videos of the affected areas of their body parts with the Practitioner/Healer only if it is absolutely necessary for diagnosing his/her condition and if he/she is personally comfortable in sharing such images or videos. Keona Organics Products LLPshall not be responsible for any such images or videos shared by the Users with the Practitioners.
- Users shall ensure that any interaction/communication with the Practitioners, including sharing images or videos of the body parts, shall be only through the Tele-consultation platform. The Users shall not rely on any other external modes of communication for interacting/communicating with the Practitioners.
- Users shall be prepared to share all relevant documents or reports to the Practitioner/Healer promptly upon request.
- For every paid consultation on the Tele-consultation platform, the Users shall not obtain consultation for more than one User. In the event, the Users attempt to obtain consultation for more than one User through a single paid consultation on the Tele-consultation platform, such consultations will not be addressed by the relevant Practitioner.
- The User agrees and understands that the transaction with the Practitioner/Healer are subject to jurisdiction of Indian laws and that any claim, dispute or difference arising from it shall be subject to the jurisdiction provision as contained in the Terms and Conditions hereunder, at all times. The User further agrees and understands that the Practitioner/Healer is from an alternative medicine field that comes under AYUSH department Practitioner/Healer who is licensed to practice in India and the onus is on the User to determine if he/she is eligible to consult with the Practitioners via the Website. It is expressly clarified that at no point in time can it be construed that the Practitioner/Healer is practicing in a territory other than India, irrespective of where the User is located and procures health services or engages in communication with the Practitioner, in any manner whatsoever.
- Keona Organics Products LLP, its affiliates, Practitioners/Healers , representatives or employees shall not be liable for any deficiency in service or loss, damages or adverse impact you may have incurred due to the breach of one or more of the terms and conditions (including the undertakings) by you.
- Keona Organics Products LLP, its affiliates, Practitioner/Healers , representatives or employees shall not be liable for any error in diagnosis, delay in providing the service or deficiency in service due to the occurrence of sub optimal technical conditions (including without limitation, poor network connectivity, power shutdown, service downtime, scheduled maintenance work by the internet service providers.
- Keona Organics Products LLP or its Practitioner/Healers or representatives will not be responsible for any misunderstanding or misinterpretation of any advice given by the Practitioner/Healerduring the Service or of any terms and conditions herein.
- Keona Organics Products LLP or its Practitioner/ Healers or representatives will not be liable for misdiagnosis / faulty judgment / interpretation error / perception error/Adverse events/ inefficacy of prescribed treatment or advice/validity of the advice or prescription provided by the consulting doctor in your jurisdiction of residence/ unavailability of the recommended or prescribed treatment or medication under any condition or circumstances. Users are advised to use their discretion for following the advice obtained post consultation from our Online Medical Opinion platform.
- In no event shall Keona Organics Products LLP or its Practitioner/ Healers and representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including without limitations, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of our Services.
- The User shall indemnify and hold harmless Keona Organics Products LLP and its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, proceedings, penalties, damages, loss, liability, actions, costs and expenses (including but not limited to court fees and attorney fees) arising due to or in relation to the use of Website by the User, by breach of the Terms or violation of any law, rules or regulations by the User, or due to such other actions, omissions or commissions of the User that gave rise to the claim.
- The User shall make payment using the payment gateway to make payments online, solely at User’s discretion.
- The User understands that t any confirmed appointment post payment is only eligible for reschedule within 7 days and as per the Practitioner’s availability
- Should there be any issues with regard to the payment not reaching the Keona Organics Products LLP account, the User may contact the support team: [email protected]
- This agreement may be terminated by either party at any time, with or without cause
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Pune.
- Keona Organics Products LLP may at any time, without any prior notification to you, modify these terms of conditions. Please review the latest version of the terms and conditions before proceeding to avail the service
- If any part of the agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law then the said provision will be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect
SECURITY & NON CONFIDENTIALITY
Electronic transmissions of data including the Internet are public media and any use of such media is public not private.
Information related to or arising from such use is either public or the property of those collecting the information and not personal or private information.
KEONA does not warrant and cannot ensure the security or confidentiality of any information which you transmit to KEONA. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to KEONA is transmitted at your own risk.
All the personal information received by us will be kept confidential and will not be shared with anyone without your prior consent. however, We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law.
TERMINATION OF ACCESS
If you breach any of these Conditions your license to use the Site will terminate immediately without the necessity of any notice being given to you.
Otherwise access to the Site may be terminated at any time by KEONA without notice.
The provisions of these Conditions excluding, limiting and disclaiming the liability of KEONA will nevertheless survive any such termination.
KEONA does not accept any liability for any failure by KEONA to comply with these Conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
If KEONA waives any rights available to it under these Conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
If any of these Conditions are invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining Conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
You are completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes and assessments arising out of the use of the Site.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
These Conditions are governed by the laws in force in India and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Pune, India.
RETURN TO THE HOMEPAGE
To return to the homepage, click where indicated. By doing so, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted these Conditions.