The Users expressly understand, acknowledge and agree to avail the Tele-consultation services (the “Tele-consultation”) from Keona Organics Products LLP team on the following terms and conditions set forth herein below:
- User is above the age of 18 years and legally competent to enter into this agreement with us to avail our Tele-consultation services;
- The use of Tele-consultation is not in violation of any applicable law or third party contracts executed by the User
- In case any prescription is being provided to User by the Practitioner/Healer, the same is being provided on the basis of the online consultation, however it may vary when examined in person, hence, in no event shall the prescription provided by Practitioners be relied upon as a final and conclusive solution.
- The Users agree to use the advice from Practitioner/Healer on the Website pursuant to:
- an ongoing treatment with their medical practitioner/Healer;
- a condition which does not require emergency treatment, physical examination or medical attention;
- medical history available as records with them for reference;
- a record of physical examination and report thereof with them, generated through their local medical practitioner/Healer;
- consultation with their medical Practitioner/Healer before abandoning or modifying their ongoing treatment.
- The User agrees that by using Tele-consultation, the Practitioners on Tele-consultation will not be conducting physical examination of the Users, hence, they may not have or be able to derive important information that is usually obtained through a physical examination. User acknowledges and agrees that the User is aware of this limitation and agrees to assume the complete risk of this limitation.
- Paid consultations on the Tele-consultation platform are non-refundable.
- The User understands that Tele-consultation shall not form a substitute for treatment that otherwise needs physical examination/immediate consultation. Further, the User understands that the advice provided by the Practitioner/Healer is based on general medical conditions and practices prevalent in India, to the best of his knowledge and ability, and not for conditions which are territory specific for regions other than India, irrespective of where the User is procuring medical services or engaging in communication with the Practitioner.
- Users shall not persuade Practitioners/Healer to prescribe drugs (including higher dose strength) that do not conform to the Tele-consultation prescription policy. The restricted drugs are as follows:
- Medication for Medical Termination Pregnancy (MTP)
- Drugs under the following pharmaceutical classifications such as; sedatives, hypnotics, opioids, schedule X drugs, or fourth generation antibiotics.
- If restricted drugs are indicated for treatment or management of a disease or condition by a Practitioner/Healer, the User shall physically visit the Practitioner/Healer of their choice to confirm the requirements/necessity for prescribing such restricted drugs.
- User understands and agrees to provide complete and accurate information that would aid the Practitioner/Healer in arriving at a diagnosis including but not limited to their clinical history, and will not use the Tele-consultation platform for any acts that are considered to be illegal in nature.
- If Practitioner/Healer responds to the User’s query, the system could trigger communications to the User, in the form of notification/text/email/others. The User further understands that Keona Organics Products LLP may send such communications like text messages/email/calls before and/or after Practitioner/Healer’s consultation (physical or online) to User’s mobile number, based on the Practitioner/Healer’s settings (through the Website). However, and notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, Keona Organics Products LLPdoes not take responsibility for timeliness of such communications.
- User hereby consents to the recording of all communications (including audio, video and written communications) with our Practitioners
- User hereby consents to the recording, saving and storing of all information pertaining to you provided to us or obtained during the course of providing the service, including without limitation, personal contact information, medical history, laboratory reports, communications with our Practitioner, and other patient records.
- Any conversations and information that the Users have had with the Practitioner/Healer will be subject to doctor patient confidentiality and treated as such as per the applicable laws
- The User hereby agrees to and grants consent to the Keona Organics Products LLP medical team with the right to audit his/her consultations on the Tele-consultation platform for the purpose of improving treatment quality and other related processes.
- User shall refrain from raising any personal queries or advice on the Tele-consultation platform which are not related to a specific Health condition or supplements.
- Users shall not use abusive language on the Tele-consultation platform. In the event of an abuse from the User is reported by a Practitioner, Keona Organics Products LLP reserves the right to block such Users from the Tele-consultation platform and Keona Organics Products LLP is not responsible for honouring any refund request towards his/her consultation on the Tele-consultation platform.
- Users may share images or videos of the affected areas of their body parts with the Practitioner/Healer only if it is absolutely necessary for diagnosing his/her condition and if he/she is personally comfortable in sharing such images or videos. Keona Organics Products LLPshall not be responsible for any such images or videos shared by the Users with the Practitioners.
- Users shall ensure that any interaction/communication with the Practitioners, including sharing images or videos of the body parts, shall be only through the Tele-consultation platform. The Users shall not rely on any other external modes of communication for interacting/communicating with the Practitioners.
- Users shall be prepared to share all relevant documents or reports to the Practitioner/Healer promptly upon request.
- For every paid consultation on the Tele-consultation platform, the Users shall not obtain consultation for more than one User. In the event, the Users attempt to obtain consultation for more than one User through a single paid consultation on the Tele-consultation platform, such consultations will not be addressed by the relevant Practitioner.
- The User agrees and understands that the transaction with the Practitioner/Healer are subject to jurisdiction of Indian laws and that any claim, dispute or difference arising from it shall be subject to the jurisdiction provision as contained in the Terms and Conditions hereunder, at all times. The User further agrees and understands that the Practitioner/Healer is from an alternative medicine field that comes under AYUSH department Practitioner/Healer who is licensed to practice in India and the onus is on the User to determine if he/she is eligible to consult with the Practitioners via the Website. It is expressly clarified that at no point in time can it be construed that the Practitioner/Healer is practicing in a territory other than India, irrespective of where the User is located and procures health services or engages in communication with the Practitioner, in any manner whatsoever.
- Keona Organics Products LLP, its affiliates, Practitioners/Healers , representatives or employees shall not be liable for any deficiency in service or loss, damages or adverse impact you may have incurred due to the breach of one or more of the terms and conditions (including the undertakings) by you.
- Keona Organics Products LLP, its affiliates, Practitioner/Healers , representatives or employees shall not be liable for any error in diagnosis, delay in providing the service or deficiency in service due to the occurrence of sub optimal technical conditions (including without limitation, poor network connectivity, power shutdown, service downtime, scheduled maintenance work by the internet service providers.
- Keona Organics Products LLP or its Practitioner/Healers or representatives will not be responsible for any misunderstanding or misinterpretation of any advice given by the Practitioner/Healerduring the Service or of any terms and conditions herein.
- Keona Organics Products LLP or its Practitioner/ Healers or representatives will not be liable for misdiagnosis / faulty judgment / interpretation error / perception error/Adverse events/ inefficacy of prescribed treatment or advice/validity of the advice or prescription provided by the consulting doctor in your jurisdiction of residence/ unavailability of the recommended or prescribed treatment or medication under any condition or circumstances. Users are advised to use their discretion for following the advice obtained post consultation from our Online Medical Opinion platform.
- In no event shall Keona Organics Products LLP or its Practitioner/ Healers and representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including without limitations, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of our Services.
- The User shall indemnify and hold harmless Keona Organics Products LLP and its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, proceedings, penalties, damages, loss, liability, actions, costs and expenses (including but not limited to court fees and attorney fees) arising due to or in relation to the use of Website by the User, by breach of the Terms or violation of any law, rules or regulations by the User, or due to such other actions, omissions or commissions of the User that gave rise to the claim.
- The User shall make payment using the payment gateway to make payments online, solely at User’s discretion.
- The User understands that t any confirmed appointment post payment is only eligible for reschedule within 7 days and as per the Practitioner’s availability
- Should there be any issues with regard to the payment not reaching the Keona Organics Products LLP account, the User may contact the support team: [email protected]
- This agreement may be terminated by either party at any time, with or without cause
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Pune.
- Keona Organics Products LLP may at any time, without any prior notification to you, modify these terms of conditions. Please review the latest version of the terms and conditions before proceeding to avail the service
If any part of the agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law then the said provision will be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision and the